Klez virus

All,
  Apparently, someone in the Cookeville TN area has been infected with Klez,
and is sending emails with my email address as the spoofed sender.  That
someone may be on this list, as people on the list have notified me.  So, if
your IP is 24.158.165.122, please run the Klez removal tool on your system;
it is available free from Symantec
(http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.removal.tool.html).

  The emails are not from me, of that I am sure:
     I do not use Outlook or Outlook Express on any of my 3 windows systems.
(No profiles on any of them either...)
     I have current virus defs on my systems (automatically updated weekly,
and manually updated yesterday)
     I have done full systems scans on all my systems (automatically every
week, and manually yesterday)
     I shut all my systems down for 6 hours yesterday, and the emails were
still being received.

  Secure Computing Initiative, my freakin ass...

Bleh!
William

From: wllmundrwd <wllmundrwd@charter.net>

--