Re: ssh/http access

Look at the server ip address and subnet mask and compare it to the workstation your having connection problems with.  If they are on different subnets, look at the router that you have to pass through to get to your server and see if their is an entry allowing access from your workstation's subnet to the server's subnet.

If all else fails draw a logical path from the client to the server and see how many devices you're going through.  Once you know that it just a matter of elimination.  Good luck!