RH8 - where is the package management?

I'm running RH8 and was wondering where's the menu selection for
a GUI RPM manager more flexible than the "RPMs for Dummies" package manager that
only has a couple of broad catagories, no ability to specify where your RPMs
came from, and complained when I checked off some more boxes that I didn't have
pre-requisite libraries for openssl or krb5-libs (without telling me which
packages required them) of a specific version that had since been updated by
the up2date tool.

I shouldn't have to hunt down kpackage and install it. Is there some
'expert' option or am I just missing something obvious? Is it because I
installed the download version?

Mike808/