Re: KDE 3.0.x and Themes

On Sunday 18 May 2003 01:48 pm, you wrote:
> Redhat 7.3.  Qt appears to have also been upgraded by apt.  It looks like
> it is also 3.0.5:
>
> root@omerta root# rpm -qa | grep qt
> qt-designer-3.0.5-7.14
> qt2-2.3.1-3
> qt-3.0.5-7.14
> qt-devel-3.0.5-7.14

Hmm  you have two versions of Qt in there. I don't know what to say about the
qt2-2.3.1. That is for older kde 2.2 apps that may be installed also ? Since
RedHat makes modifications to Kde I do not know what the problem could be.
Maybe Steve Pritchard can help. Normally kde 3.0.x would use Qt-3.0.4.
 Have you checked the RedHat bugzilla? Sometimes there is a fix of solution
there.

					Kind regards,
					Jonathan