KDE 3.0.x and Themes

I just upgraded, and boy are all my themes broken.  I can't even install
themes made for KDE 3.  It won't find any themerc, theme, or ktheme files
when I try to install a new one via the installer.  Has anyone else had
this problem?

Sorry I haven't been around much.  My company is going through an IP
renumbering (hate.....CW....) which has been kicking my ass daily.  But,
if anyone needs a consultant on IP renumbering, I'm your man now :D  ARIN
is my b1tch! :D

Anyway, any help with this KDE problem would be much appreciated.  Neither
google nor the KDE site have yielded any useful info.

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"