Re: Anyone studying for cisco certs?

> clear as vodka

everclear 4 lief

> so it's back to calling you fluffy-snow-bunny the pirate eh, damn and
> shirley was so much shorter to, it really brought out the vtoc in you

lol vtoc lol

> fluffy-snow-bunny the pirate said this sometime in dec 2001: The thing
> with cerst is that they depend on their reputation, such as teh CCIE.
> I hold most CCIE's in awe still, here is someone who knows Cisco and
> Networking inside and out.  Then I look at the MCSE or the A+ mills and
> it makes me wonder if they really think that that is going to help them.
> Lately, on the radio I have been hearing the CCNA get hyped to the
> exteremes that the MCSE was hyped.  Bleh, that makes me sick looks like
> I am going to need to take another step up the Cisco ladder.

yeah, i am beginning my ladder climb, ye must climb through the muck to
get to the fun bits.

> hehe eventually i need to go take the rest of those fscking sun tests
> and the lpi tests, and the cissp test, bah i need a drink

lol, the sun tests aren't that hard.  are you doing teh admin ones or the
hardware ones?  hardware ones are super easy.  if you are going to do the
cissp, good luck.  i heard that it is on the level of difficulty with
ccie.

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."