OT: Fantastic Sprint Deal

Note, I'm sorry for this salesy pitch...

Disclaimer: I'm not making a dime off this, a member of my BNI group is a
Sprint agent and gets really great discounts, I'm doubling my plan (with 2
phones, double minutes, free PCS vision, free sprint to sprint) for about
30% LESS than I'm paying with Sprint now.

My new plan: 2 phones to share minutes, 2000 anytime minutes, unlimited
night & weekend, unlimited sprint to sprint, free long distance, no
roaming, unlimited PCS vision, $85.  Yes, they have smaller & cheaper
packages :-)

If you're in school, or have graduated, you get discounts too.  I'm also
setting up a plan for LPI certified candidates. Sprint only allows agents
to sign up sprint plans with these discounts.  It's pretty spiffy :-)
Plus, he can sign up anyone in the country :P

We're testing their compact flash vision card next week too (for our
zaurus).  I'll let you know what happens.

This guy also does T-mobile.  If you're even just curious, let me know.
You can get unlimited PCS vision plans for as little as $42 (according to
the sheet in front of me).

Yes, I'm a geek and excited about the deal. Please forgive me.

If I've got your attention this far, I'll reiterate I'm telling you guys
this because I'm doing up an LPI alumni plan with them.  If you or your
company has service nationally that would be of interest to LPI certified
geeks, let me know.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/