Re: OT: Matrix Reloaded

> How do you define "hidden"?

the computer screen with all the mutants real names, silver samurai,
gambit, etc.  bits like that.

> I liked that they veered a bit closer to the various story lines in
> the comic books, and apparently set up the Phoenix Saga for the next
> movie.  (Unfortunately they'll almost have to rewrite it, but it still
> could be interesting.  :-)

yeah, i think that they set it up nicely, but there will be needed
rewrites.  although, they did rewrite alot of things with Age of
Apocolypse anyways, so who knows what is the real timeline.

> > *BAMF*
>
> I thought they could have done a better job on that, BTW.  :-)

are you kidding me?  that was exactly the sight and noise that i always
thought that it would be!

did you catch the weird mother/son vibe when Kurt and Mystique were next
to one another?  woohoo!  geeky goodness!

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."