Re: OT: Matrix Reloaded

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 11:52:25PM -0500, fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
> completely and way off topic, but has anyone else seen x2?  did you catch
> all the little hidden bits?

How do you define "hidden"?

I liked that they veered a bit closer to the various story lines in
the comic books, and apparently set up the Phoenix Saga for the next
movie.  (Unfortunately they'll almost have to rewrite it, but it still
could be interesting.  :-)

> i completly geeked out to the point of the wife smacking me twice.

Kara and our two friends who went with us got to hear all about how
much of the story line was from the comics, who was out of place, etc.

> *BAMF*

I thought they could have done a better job on that, BTW.  :-)