Wee cables anyone?

I got in a batch of wee little 1' Cat5e cables, because people were trying
to clean up their server rooms.  $1.25ea.  They are snagless, but not the
annoying boot kind, instead a nice cute little molded rubber flaps.  Very
cute :-)

I've also got some 14' ones too, $3.50.

If you need any, give me a call :-)  I'd like to know if people are liking
these, and I'll get them in bigger bulk qty :-)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/