Re: Sam's is selling Open Office

> [OpenOffice] is copyrighted by Sun Microsystems.
> So... does Sun have *two* office products?  StarOffice and OpenOffice?

Yes and no. Sun has a product, StarOffice. They granted the source code
to the OpenOffice.org project.

Just as there was Netscape and Mozilla.
Any guesses as to how StarOffice will wind up?

And, perhaps the FAQ can clear up your questions:
http://www.openoffice.org/FAQs/mostfaqs.html#7

Hey, maybe *that* is why they call it an FAQ? You think?

I couldn't find the mentioned product at samsclub.com, though.

I did find this, though: http://www.ohdow.com/
And it's $13 US if you buy it direct from them. I don't know why Sam's
would be selling it for $27, since they're a "wholesale" club.

Mike808/