Re: Linux Software in Business

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, WILLIAM FINK wrote:

> On a similar note, does anyone have any comments on United
> Linux (www.unitedLinux.com) ?

Like what do you want to know?  I'm working with them on their new
certification program that's being built around LPI's core exams, so I'm
learning a little about them beyond what I knew of them as individual
companies.  In fact, I'm in New Orleans right now doing a joint
presentation with a representative from UL (actually, Conectiva in
Brazil).  Anything I need to ask?  I'm only here for another 7 hours :P

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/