Re: Mutt

This is my biggest complaint about Linux and OSS. The documentation.
It's abundant and available yes but christ where do you start. Info or
man pages if the app is installed or is there a HOWTO ot miniHOWTO. When
you do find what you need, half way through you are refered to another
document.

This is why we have discussion lists. So people who have questions can
get them not answered by real people instead of having them not answered
by documentation.

I humbly step down from my soap box

Steve