Re: SIUC ACM Installfest

Please help those of us who are acronymly challenged.  What is ACM?

Its probably something I've heard of but I can't make the connection this
morning.  I'm dead tired and think I just failed a Sociology exam.

My laptop better get here soon.

</rant>
Thanks for listening,
Ray

P.S. An Install fest sounds like fun.  I'll try to be there! But I am
certainly no guru. More on the newbie level.  Ok I'll stop typing now.