Re: attack of the 30meg print doc

all the sudden i got this wonderful error from the printer on the last page i tried to print, finally light shines upon me, it's a /pagesize error, after closer examination it turns out that the page sizes for these pdfs were set to huge, and somehow the winders pcl driver was just autocorrecting them and fitting them to page to make it look like there was something wrong with printing under linux, sometimes this automajik stuff is really annoying, i pulled down a fresh pdf from the web and it prints fine, blah all this time to find it's the pdf's that are hosed, oh well, thanks everyone

Bob T. Kat