Re: Red Hat Linux Intro Course (fwd)

$950 seems awfully expensive for a community college course. My one-week
RHCE-300 course was "only" $2400, and that included the exam fee.
Personally I would like to see SWIC offer a decent selection of Linux
courses for folks who want to know a bit more about computers than how
to use MS Office.

--Doc