Re: age old distro questions

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 03:54:41PM -0600, fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
> sounds like someone wants some suse love.  don't give up on the lizard,
> network install if you have to!
>
> tighe

um yes, yes i do, this was really just going to be a temporary thing till i could get another copy, hey when did they let you do network installs of suse, this is a new one by me (i thought they cut out network installs and iso images back with 6.4), that would be really cool though, suse has all my toys that i've gotten used to, i'm just a bit suprised you didn't push the virtues of solaris on intel ;->

Bob T. Kat