Re: project managment suggestions

> > On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 05:23:20PM -0600, fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
> > > lol, steve please expand on the RT concept.  thanks. :)
> >
> > Do you mind if I expand, Dr. Tighe?
>
> Mind expanding, Master Nate? Surely you jest. Your head certainly shouldn't
> get any larger for fear it doth explodeth with great force.

I was going to go in an offtopic tangent about the girl who blew up like a
blueberry from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory, but I realized we
don't do that anymore.  ;)

> It also has some nifty workflow features as well. And it's written
> IN THE MOST POWERFUL LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD. Why, Perl, of course.

Evidently my friend, you have forgotten about assembly!  oh, wait you said
powerful not, ungodly migraine causer.  my mistake.

> Python, after re-inventing the wheel yet again, and porting every Perl
> module in sight, still sucks harder than an N'SYNC groupie trying to get
> backstage. And PHP is like Perl with training wheels. And Java? Let's
> make the compiler really smart so the language and the programmer can be
> dumb as a brick. I guess one out of three was the best they could do.

I do believe that they are taking PHP in a new direction.  But I can't
speak for Java or Python since I believe that both languages should be
terminated.  :)

TIghe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."