Re: project managment suggestions

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 05:23:20PM -0600, fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
> lol, steve please expand on the RT concept.  thanks. :)

Do you mind if I expand, Dr. Tighe?

Request Tracker is a Mason application (requires HTML::Mason to run) that
keeps track of trouble tickets and other things of the like.

If you have trouble or are drain-bramaged, you might want to use this to
keep track of those little fix-up jobs people want you to do...

--
Nate Reindl, silug.org's very own anarchist
"the US isn't a capitalistic country though.. we're a dictatorship. We're