Re: Looking for Novell + Solaris/Unix/Linux skillz

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:44:05 GMT
 mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
>Bill inquired:

No, you're quite wrong, me thinks on purpose.  But I'll bite anyway -- My
name is William Underwood, and my friends call me William.  Everyone else
just ignores me...  You may choose whichever you like best.

>Poof! I've just invented it. It's a universal solution, and best of all
>it's *already* implemented in everyone's email clients.

Sorry, Mike, but you're definitely 808 on this one...  The list admins very
recently reminded us to keep list traffic on-topic, which automatically makes
this message undesirable, as there is no Linux or Silug content...

>Mike808/

Try again?
William

--