Re: Looking for Novell + Solaris/Unix/Linux skillz

Sorry.

> Hey, no fair.  We were called on this first, and decided not to abuse our
> lists by posting here.  This job gets referral $$$, so any LUCI/SILUG
> people should tell us, not 808 :P
>
> Seriously though, the income for this job is low, but does sound good for
> someone entry level.

I figure if someone gets a job they wouldn't have otherwise, I'm all
for it. Even better if it's someone I know or associate with via one of the
lists I'm on. I didn't know about the referral $$$. That part wasn't relayed
to me. However, if I did get $$$ from a referral from a list I'm on,
I'd be sure to send that directly to that list's group.

So I'm a schmuck for trying to get a fellow Linux-er a job.
Woe is me. Is there a "silug-jobs" list or a "luci-jobs" list that would
have been more appropriate? Most people don't bother, since once they
get a new job, they don't need to be on the list, and then when they do
again, they've long since forgotten it exists.

On the other hand, wouldn't it be great if loads of *list-appropriate*
job notices were being posted? As opposed to a bunch of out-of-work geeks
whining about how the economy sucks.... <ducks/>

Mike808/