Looking for Novell + Solaris/Unix/Linux skillz

I was contacted by someone looking for 2 spots, for 6 month contract-to-hire.
Positions are located, I believe in the Westport area. I'm guessing only
a couple of years experience necessary. It looks like they are Linux-friendly,
and will be expanding requirements for those skills. But, the Novell expertise
is primary for them. Could be a good opportunity for someone wanting to move
up to second-level support or leverage a Novell background with an eye to
improve their Solaris/Linux skillz.

Email me off-list if interested in contact/rate info.

Position #1:
Self-motivated, resourceful, and has excellent people skills. Must work well
individually and as part of a team. Responsibilities include providing second
level support for a company with 18 locations and over 120 pc's.
  1) Administer existing Novell 4.11, 5.0 and going to 6.0
  2) Solaris Unix (2 servers running 2.6), and Linux.

Position #2:
Self-motivated, resourceful, and has excellent people skills. Must work well
individually and as part of a team. Responsibilities include providing second
level support for a company with 18 locations and over 120 pc's.

Design, test and deploy upgrades to desktop PCs and network infrastructure;
disaster recovery. Coordinate and accomplish projects including R&D on
application suite and operating system choices and changes. Minimum 3 years
experience. Unix experience strongly desired. GroupWise / ZENworks experience a
plus.

Mike808/