Re: O'Fallon meeting?

I think the consensus was that, instead of going out to dinner last
night, you all should have stayed home and eaten kibble with the cats.

The question about a meeting topic was solved. Since we had no speaker,
no topic, and no audio-visual problems to work through, we just sat
around and traded information bits.

--Doc