O'Fallon meeting?

So how did it go?

Sorry I couldn't make it...  We're all trying to recover from some
apparent food poisoning the other night...

I've spent the evening working on my newly wireless-enabled Zaurus.
At this point, I'm not entirely sure whether it would be better to
stick with the ROM distributed by Sharp, or to ditch it in favor of
Opie (the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment, a fork of Qtopia -
http://opie.handhelds.org/).  Right now, Opie is looking *very*
appealing.