FVH Meeting tonight? (Translation = "Snow? What snow?")

How's the weather in O'Fallon?  I'm working today (I-44 at I-270) and the
roads aren't too bad.  I think we're supposed to get additional snow
today.

So... I'm assuming that we're meeting tonight.

Possible topics?

(a) RH 8.0.92 (per the recent posts).  I'm running it on my "play" machine.
(b) Security (also per the recent posts).  I have a very restrictive
"hosts.allow" file.  So how nervous should I be?
(c) Mailman.  JUST KIDDING!

If the roads look bad, we might want to make it a short meeting anyway.

Happy new year!
Charlie