Re: Mouse setting not 'sticking' between logons

> > Red Hat 8.0.
> >
> > I tweaked my mouse resolution setting in
> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XF86Config like
> > so:
>
> Try editing the /etc/X11/XF86Config file instead. I believe the one you
> are editing is a sample that can be edited and moved to /etc/X11.

Interestingly enough, my edits to the X11R6 file eventually got moved to the
/etc/X11 file. I tested this by editing the X11R6 file with a different
value, logged out and when I logged back in, and the /etc/X11 file also had
my changes.

However, they still don't stick unless I go in and back out of the mouse
settings widget.

Whil