Re: FVH 2 Jan meeting topic

Quoting "Robert G. (Doc) Savage" <dsavage@peaknet.net>:

> Are we really having the next meeting on the 2nd???

That's what the website says.

> We *could* talk about Phoebe, if anyone has it installed by then...

That'd be damn boring for those of us not running RedHat...

But, of course, could we talk about security again?  You can never have too many
talks about security, especially when most of the group runs RedHat ;)

Sorry.  I can't help poke fun at how insecure a stock RedHat install is.  Heh.

--
Nate Reindl, silug.org's very own anarchist
"Man's a greedy fool!" -- Red Martian