GMT or lazy was (Re: new Red Hat beta)

Been there done that. Doesn't work. Lazy? Is this the pot calling the
kettle black, me thinks!

Look, I can set the date/time and all is well until I reboot. I don't
leave my machines up. I haven't had a serious hardware failure in quite
a while. I'm not lazy I've just given in to the force. Write me a script
to run at boot time and I'll do it, otherwise just be amused with me.

Steve (gone to the dark side)
Too busy to write his own script (or remember how to)