new Red Hat beta

There's a new Red Hat beta (phoebe) on the FTP site.  The apt
repository has already been updated.

I haven't seen an announcement from Red Hat yet.  I'm not sure if they
mean to keep this one quiet or what.  If anyone sees it, feel free to
forward it here.

BTW, if any of you have Radeon 8500s, this beta should give you 3D
support.  I'm running all the relevant packages from Rawhide from a
week or two ago, and it seems to be stable.