Re: OT fnord was Holiday party?

The Holiday Party is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, December 21,
5-10pm.  Food will be available around 6:30.

I am recommending an after-event for individuals to gather to go watch
Lord of the Rings (8:15/11:00) but you need to buy your tickets in
advance. (www.wehrenberg.com, O'Fallon Cine)

Shall we take the easy way out and smoke up the house with some Fortel's
again this year?  Everyone pitching in on this cost and bringing the
beverages of your choice seemed to work well last year, is conducive to
family-style, and has fewer dishes to wash.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP with your pizza topping of choice.

All are welcome, even if this is your first meeting.  Email me for
directions.  Out-of-towners let me know if you need somewhere to crash.

The request for an available housekeeper for a day is still open ;-)

Other things to bring, if interested:

Adult Beverage of choice
Plates, cups, napkins
snacks