Re: OT fnord was Holiday party?

So, I was thinking maybe a get together at Brendan's in Fairview Heights
for those that can't make it to the party, and anyone else for that
matter.  I'm going shopping this Saturday, and I'm going to need a drink
and some games of pool/darts after fighting that mess...

What's worse is, I think Best Buy is worse than the mall now...damned blue
shirts...*I* want to pick which checkout I go to!

Anybody else up for such a thing?  Shoot some pool, play some darts, drink
a couple hundred beers...

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"