Re: OT fnord was Holiday party?

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:

> tell her to come along.  we'll have punch and pie.

Yeah, you can tell her I'll be offended if she stands me up.  I may take
it as a sign that she doesn't approve of me or thinks I'm too fat.  Maybe
I make her look too skinny, or maybe I said something wrong.  Maybe I
flipped my hair the wrong way, or maybe I stink.  Maybe I didn't use
appropriate manners, or wore white after labor day.  She has to come, I
just can't handle the stress of not knowing.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/