Re: Holiday party?

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:29:41 -0600 (CST)
 Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org> wrote:

>I've been asked about this year's holiday party.  Is anyone
>interested/available for such an event this year?

Well now, that depends greatly on which day, and whether or not it will be
family friendly.  My son has Boy Scout meetings on Wednesdays, and we try to
make them all; he won't cry about it, but he does enjoy going...

Also, are you thinking dinner, or just snacks?  Potluck or pay-at-the-door?

>Kara

William

--
William Underwood