Re: Nemesis?

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 09:32:26AM -0600, Aaron Cronkright wrote:
> I don't know about this rule... Personally, I liked Star Trek V: The Final
> Frontier...

You'll note that I didn't say that the odd-numbered Trek films *do*
suck, although they certainly aren't as good as the even-numbered
films.  (Still, V?  I rather thought that was a low point.)

Personally, I though Insurrection (9) was a halfway decent ST:TNG
episode.  I was only disappointed because I expect a little more out
of the movies.