Re: Wireless Support

I've encountered a problem and I think its the WAP.  Occasionally, when
I boot my laptop I get a wrong DHCP address.  This happens about 20% of
the time.  I think the problem is, that 20% of the time the WAP is
responding to the DHCP broadcast.  I think the WAP has its oun dhcp
server built in, but I can't find any way to turn it off.  My internal
net is 192.168.0.0.  The wap came preconfigured with an IP address of
192.168.1.251.  I changed it to 192.168.0.251.  That is the net address
that I sometimes get via dhcp, usually 192.168.1.101 or 102.  Am I off
base on this?  If this is the case I think the only way to permanently
solve my problem is a different wap.

Thanks,

John