Money, Sex, and NES Emulation (Was Re: Wireless Support)

Good, now that I have your attention.... :D

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, William Underwood wrote:

> so I've got you quite beat on price.  And I also have never paid more than
> $20 for sex, no matter how many condoms were provided... jk.. :-p

Have you ever spent more than $20 on a date that ended in Coitus?  If so,
then your logic may be flawed :D

And anyway, sometimes the price of sex is much more than money...

And now, to make this post acutally useful, for those of you wishing to do
NES Emulation, gtuxnes and tuxnes working together are very cool :D

Anyone have experience getting game controllers working in Linux?  Mine
seems to hate me...

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"