Linux Games?

I've been out of using Linux as a desktop for quite a while.  Now, that's
really all I use.  I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of good
games for Linux.  I'm a big Quake 2 fan, but have never been able to get
it to work in Linux.  But, I was wondering if there were any newer games
that were worth looking at.  Also, does anyone have any experience with
any Linux NES emulators?  I've got a TON of ROMs, and had been using
Nesten on my Windows machine, which works great.  But, I'd rather not use
my Windows machine :D

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"