Re: USB network devices

The 2.4 kernel support several devices all of which are labeled
experimental.  But alot of stuff in the kernel is labeled that way and
works just fine, go figure.  The stock red hat kernel has all of them
configured as modules.  To see the list, cd to /usr/src/linux* and do a
make menuconfig.  Scroll down to and select usb support then scroll down
to usb network adapters (almost at bottom of list).  You can highlight
each one and select help for driver info and module name.

Hope this helps.

John