Is this a good deal?

I know it's full of marketspeak, but is it a good deal vs. whiteboxes?

> Dell Small Buisness - Dimension 2300 1.8Ghz Pentium 4 Computer and 40x10x40
> CD-RW for $330 with FREE Shipping!
> Here`s an improvement on a deal from a few days ago. Dell has a special
> E-Value code that gets you this hot deal on a Pentium 4 1.8Ghz computer
> with 30GB Ultra/ATA100 HD, 40x10x40 CD-RW, 10/100 NIC, and Windows XP Home.
> Include a faster 48x24x48 CD-RW drive and 256MB of memory, it`s just $20 more!
> Using this E-Value is saving you $189, more than 1/3 off!

Of course, I've got no use for the WinXP Home. Maybe I can send it back to
Dell and ask for my money back (mfr refund) on the XP, since I don't want
to accept the licensing terms.

If it is, and folks are interested, I can post the details on how to get
this pricing from http://www.dell.com/.

Mike808/