Re: ISP's

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:49:32 -0600 (CST)
 Sean /The RIMBoy/ <sean@rimboy.com> wrote:
>My dad is still with accessus because they're were (still are) the only
>game in Mascoutah.

No longer true, he now has Charter Cable Modem available to him, total of
@$35.00/month for 384Kbs...

But, why would that be true?  Mascoutah should be local dial distance to
OFallon, which has APCI, Intertek (My neice has used them for 3 years, with
great success), and I'm sure a few others, like ISSS (Swansea, I have heard
bad things about them, business wise, not service wise.).

>Sean...

William

--
William Underwood