Re: Interface Aliases...

Bah, screw it.  If you ever can't get anything to work, quit trying and
drink Bourbon.  I'm going to finda  bottle of Maker's Mark...

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"