Re: Interface Aliases...

Hmm.  We must be using different versions of ifconfig.  There is no
mention of that in the man page, and this is what I get when I try that:

ether:/etc # ifconfig eth0:1 plumb
plumb: Unknown host
Usage:
  ifconfig [-a] [-i] [-v] <interface> [[<AF>] <address>]
  [add <address>[/<prefixlen>]]
  [del <address>[/<prefixlen>]] etc, etc, etc...

Koree
____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"