Re: using parted

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 09:47:28AM -0600, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the offer, but what would I do with
> an unused 120G hard drive?

Like you said, the ideal situation would be to move your data off and
do a reinstall.  Even if you don't have a system to do it on, I do,
and I'm offering the use of both a system and a spare 120GB disk.  (I
also have a laptop IDE -> desktop IDE converter, if it would be
useful.)

We'd just need to work out a time to meet to do the work.