Re: using parted

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 23:20, Steven Pritchard wrote:

> The whole point is that it is supposed to be easy to use.

I agree, Steve. It should be. But it's not because the documentation is
so vague. I'm at the brink of a very real hole.

Yeah, it would be a VGT if I could get the data off that disk. And if
wishes and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a very merry
Christmas. Unfortunately my only system with enough disk space is down
with a faulty ATXGES power supply from a vendor not anxious to replace
it  So my only option is parted, and there can be no margin for error.

--Doc