I did it. (up2date)

I did it.   Up2date works now.

First thing I did was to go the RHN update site and delete the system
names that were there.  Messing around I had two system names.

It wasn't the best way but it's a way us newbies do things.  I did a new
install. The first time that up2date ran,  I put in the entries
correctly to match the first account that I set up.  Everything went
smoothly from there.

Thanks to all that offered suggestions.  It's good to have a support
community, thanks.

Everett