Re: Puzzling Linux + Networking Question

heh.  Looks like I'll probably just throw redhat 7.3 on there.  Probably
be easier than upgrading the kernel on that SuSE box.  What's the URL for
your example iptables script again?

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"