Re: arrrr

> Cats, I like cats, want to share recipes?

<Obligatory "Koreans eat cats joke" inserted here>

don't you love going away parties?  we got a guy who is leaving the
company so we headed down the landing to celebrate.  and wouldn't you know
it the company decided to pick up the bar tab.  my feel happy now.

tighe

ps.  if there is a post later with the title "YARRR PIRATE BOOTY AHOY!" i
would recommend that you NOT go to the website linked in there unless you
are very brave and have an iron stomach.

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."