From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Bob T. Kat
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 11:09 AM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: October "Meeting"

You mean seemingly random off topic posts where the topic of the thread
is really "off topic", hmm, so the off topic thread would really be on
topic even though it's off topic, I love it,

It was the day before Wednesday and the day after Tuesday:

Clearly and obviously, the halfling is in on it. Confess you bastard or
I'll throw this empty storyfoam cup generally in the direction I think
you're in!
(shhh this is secretly a modified cross post from another group)

OH AND DOGS STILL SUCK, those annoying mindless mutts

POPE Bob T. Kat KSC

    \  /
    /  \

Search your pineal gland, there you will find something!