Re: Partition magic

With partition magic you may be able to resize ME and the partition that
is on the border may just suck it up when you tag it as Linux. The
problem is, if the partion bordering ME is swap then that is what would
be receive the 10G or whatever. Just a guess from my experience with
system commander, which I hated.