Re: Need LPI volunteers (fwd)

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:37:01 -0500
 "Bob T. Kat" <bobkat79@charter.net> wrote:
>Yes and we must stop them at all costs, down with email, down with the
>internet, who's up for forming a mob (that's not mobile object for you
>eq addicts)
>
>http://www.thinkofthechildren.co.uk/

  That is one FREAKIN' funny site.  Can we get a US-English .com/.org mirror
going?  I'm sure it'd get plenty of KKK, Nazi, SkinHead, and general wacko
visits.  We could generate click-revenue by posting banner ads to military
surplus stores, spy shops, and arms/ammunition dealers.  As a "free service"
to the community, we could post a PDF version of the Anarchists Cookbook...

  Yeah, I can definitely see this taking off, can you imagine have people
organized by region?  We could be the SIMs! (Southern Illinois Mob)

:-)
William

--
William Underwood